ox1gen `' Forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ox1gen `' Forums.

ox1gen `' Clan Forums.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Benny
Admin

Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] Empty
PostSubject: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:35 am

I can't apply in the recruitment section as its locked, but if this goes any further i will leave syncronize for a place in this clan, i respect all your members and get along with all of them as far as i know of, especially crazy.

Current name: Virus

Previous names: Virus

Guid: I would get it from the sync forum if it wasn't down.. -.- i'll post it once i go on cod.

Teamspeak + Mic: Yes, and yes, but the mic is broke at the moment, im working on fixing it.

Previous clans: >:BB<-> `psychopaths. esc][ teambb PwneD syncron1ze(original) sRv -|R9|- and some other top clans.

Xfire: dezbiee

Reason to join: You seem like a fun active clan, with friendly members that don't just focus on winning, but also having fun. You don't seem to have any disrespectful or rude members which i like in a clan.

More info about you: Been playing for 6+ years, been in the top clans through out my time playing, i follow what I'm told and never whine. I want to help take this clan to the top where it should be. Hopefully you will let me be a good asset to your team.

Viruss.

Last edited by Benny on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GranT

GranT

PostSubject: Re: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 am

lets test him on war.....
Back to top Go down
Siwyy

PostSubject: Re: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:49 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Yekus

PostSubject: Re: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:37 am

nice player GL! Razz
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Benny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:03 am

/trial granted. gl

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]   Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Virus [ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL]
Page 1 of 1